Peruvian Pan Flute.

I wasn't the only one to go abroad this summer. My friend recently got back from giving a presentation at a conference in Peru. We've had this running joke about pan flutes for a while now, and the "rivalry" between Peru and Chile certainly helps too. He came over yesterday with my gift. My mind totally blanked when he told me to guess. I mean, the shape was definitely obvious...but I probably over-analyzed it. I felt really dumb after I opened it.
But yeah! I have a pan flute, a Peruvian pan flute...for my Chilean band?
 
The lil' one, in all it's Peruvian glory.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing...

->Polka Dotted Mini: ZARA
->Leather Strappy Sandals: Mary Paz
->Bull Fighter Tee: Salamantino Souvenir Shop
->Red Scarf used as Headwrap: Thrifted

Until next time, ♥.

Meream  – (August 28, 2010 at 6:11 AM)  

I think you were channeling Pan in that bedside table photo :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP