Alone.

Classes are in full swing. Of course, that means the mountains of readings have been assigned...leaving me holed up in my room like a true hermit. I'm not quite sure where my other suitemates are, but that just leaves me here, all alone, in the apartment...free to take outfit photos that are somewhat decent.
I scored the sweet couch from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore Shop for a mere ten bucks.
Perfect for anyone looking for a place to crash for the night. 
Even though a good bit of my weekend was spent reading, I did manage to escape for ShirtTails at Hendrix. There's nothing like watching a bunch of awkward young'uns doing their best to shake what their mother gave them. 
->Striped Bodysuit: H&M
->Children's Denim Skirt: Thrifted
->Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots: Thrifted
->Paisley Scarf Worn as Headwrap: Thrifted
->Quartz Crystal Encased in a Bullet Necklace: DIY

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (August 29, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

I love that first picture :) And what a deal on your couch!

Amanda

Meream  – (August 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

Great deal on the couch! And I love your skirt. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP