We Like Your Style.

EEEEEP! I mentioned in a previous post how Venetia and I were photographed during our day trip to Madrid. Well, it's up! We are on the web! I'm just a little flustered that Anna, the mastermind behind the site,  included the email that I sent her (in my cruddy español!). At least we actually look decent in the photo!

Here's the link from welikeyourstyle.net
Awesome how the title is a lyric from Animal Collective's My Girls
...as if she knew they're my favorite band? 
"I don’t care for fancy things or to take part in the freshest wave…"
For Your Viewing Pleasure: Stripes & FINAL Final Exams
I had my last final exam today. It was grammar. I freakin' hate grammar.
Somehow I managed to suffer through the course, hopefully my efforts will be reflected in the grade.

I was listening to Shakira's Waka Waka whilst taking these photos, thus the goofy poses.


->Striped Shirt Dress, H&M
->Leather Strappy Wedge Sandals, Mary Paz
->Gold Locket, Thrifted
->Paisley Scarf worn as Headwrap, Thrifted


And, one last thing. Last night there was a Fiesta Arabe at the Irish Rover, featuring free hookah and belly dancers! Of course, I had to bring Cammy Jr. along to document.



Until next time, ♥. 

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP