All Packed & Good to Go!

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Last Full Day in Salamanca
I am officially done with classes!...and my packing! 
It's about time, I don't think I could take much more of that advanced grammar...
Plus, I'm starting to miss The Natural State.

I am happy to say that I did pass all of my classes! Whoo-hoo!!!
It's time to celebrate, it is my last night here after all. I've got to live it up while I still can.

->Coral Short-Sleeved Cardigan, Thrifted
->Periwinkle Lace Cut-Out Dress, Sfera
->Leopard Print Flats, H&M
->Camel Slouchy Beanie, Burlington Coat Factory
->Gold Locket, Thrifted

Until next time, ♥. 

Meream  – (July 30, 2010 at 6:34 AM)  

Very adorable look. Love the orange and blue together. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP