Vintage Swimwear & Last Saturday in Salamanca

Several left for a excursion trip to Barcelona on Friday. I opted to stay in Salamanca so I could get some souvenir shopping done. Today I went with a friend back to the pool. No outfit photos, considering I was in a swimsuit and well, you've already seen that. However, I came across some of my grandmother's vintage photographs that I had saved to my external hard-drive! I'm happy to say that many are beach-themed. Enjoy! 

I couldn't tell you who's in this photograph, I just know that I was doing the exact same thing today. Though, I think the pool we went to had a lot more people!
Way too precious not to include!
I think the kid sprawled out in the sand is my favorite!
This is my multipurpose tote bag I scored from Goodwill for a mere 2 dollars! I used it yesterday to hoard my purchases and today to carry around my beach towel, snacks, and electronics.
Andddd, it's from Marc Jacobs! There were two that day, so Mango and I both snagged one!

A photograph from my point of view. I'm being a lazy loaf again. I don't even know if I tanned at all! Oh well, I definitely conked out...sleeping is always a plus.
Well, I should be hitting the sack soon. My express bus to Madrid leaves at 8am tomorrow morning, which means that I need to be up a lot earlier than usual. I'm so excited! So, so, so excited! Let's hope I find a leather backpack! Anddd, let's hope I make it back to El Prado so I can see Bosch's The Garden of Earthly Delights. I still can't believe I walked past where it was housed. I didn't realize it until we were already back in our hotel room; a part of me died.

Until next time! ♥

Meream  – (July 24, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

Second photo is the sweetest! And great score on the bag :)

SuziG  – (July 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

The Garden of Earthly Delights was our favorite! It was overwhelming and beautiful in person

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP