On My Way to the Land o' the Spaniards

This is Bean, cracked out on kitty-nip, straight loungin'. 
Similar to what I've been doing these days, sort of...

It is currently 3:30am as I dash to make this quickie of a post. You see, these past couple of days have also been spent packing for Spain and figuring out things that still needed to be bought. For example, I just realized around midnight that I would need a voltage converter so I grudgingly had to rush out to Wally World. 

So anyways, I think I'm good to go. I've had to rethink my wardrobe choices a few times, in an effort to pack lighter and to make room for the goodies I plan to purchase.

My posts will be even more sporadic than usual, seeing as how I'm unsure how the Wi-Fi situation will be there. Apparently I can hit up Mickey D's? (Hurrah for Globalization!) Maybe my host-familia will have the hook up? We'll see, we'll see. I doubt anything will be made in the form of crafted-related posts. However, I'm sure I will find loads of inspiration in the streets of Salamanca. Luckily, I will have Cammy Jr. (Canon G10) along to document! 
That means I'm currently purging my memory card of photos to make room for new ones! 
I decided it would be a good idea to post a few...give you kids something to look at...yeah, something like that.
These pictures are more of the...spontaneous...variety. 
My friend needed me to alter this chicken suit for her and, of course, 
I had to try it on, during the DSP Student Committee meeting. I have impeccable timing.

Toying around with the crazy features on Cammy Jr. 
This picture is of my desk, in my room, in the apartment that I miss dearly. 
Oh well, I'll be moving in once more when I get back from Spain.

Blurreddd, but a part of me likes it.

What I wore to Target to purchase a tabletop tripod, in hopes to document outfits in Spain. 
Here is an extremely awful outfit photo taken with said (dinky) tabletop tripod. 
Needs better lighting, needs better scenery, but like my new Threadless shirt?

A horizon that I won't be looking at for a month.

My flight departs from LR to Atlanta at 12:35pm. 
Then around 7pm, I leave Atlanta and make my way to Madrid. 
I should arrive on Thursday around 9:35am. 

Stay tuned, (hopefully) my future posts will be coming directly from Spain!

Spencer Troxell  – (June 30, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

Beautiful cat, even if it's under the influence. Enjoy Spain.

Front Row Mode  – (June 30, 2010 at 5:22 PM)  

LOVING THE PICTURES LOVING THE BLOG

Tc

Check out my Blog Hope you follow it

www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

Oh, My Darling  – (June 30, 2010 at 7:22 PM)  

Haha, the chicken suit picture is quite funny!

Ginna FunkWallace  – (July 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM)  

Who loves Myriam???
GINNA LOVES MYRIAM!!!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP