From the Confines of My Bedroom

So, I think I've discovered how I'm going to document my outfits from now on. This might be really lame, but it works...for now at least. I'm just not comfortable taking pictures in the living room, even less out in public. Ehhhh. I'll work on it. Hopefully there'll come a day when I can take outfit photos with my pal Mango.
We'll see, we'll see.

I wore this outfit to Monday's presentation that I had to give in class about Art Therapy. I handed out crayons and manila folders to my classmates and invited them to doodle. I had some technical difficulties with the sound, but it was fixed. I hope I got a good grade! At least I looked cute. That should count for something, right?

I still can't believe that I found these at Goodwill. It's so difficult to find decent vintage shoes in my size. People back in the day just didn't have size 9.5 feet!
Plus, these were a steal at a mere 4 dollahz!


I checked out the new Savers that recently opened. That place is HUGE! And full of people. I managed to find this 80s floral swimsuit. I like finding swimsuits that can be worn as body-suits, a la American Apparel. (It's soooo much cheaper!)

I'm also wearing my favorite golden clothespin necklace. This beauty was scored this past winter when I was looking for xmas gifts for my roomies. I couldn't help myself. ($3.00!)

The entire look, in all its glory.

I realized that I have completely neglected my blog. I'll try and do better. Promise!




Ginna FunkWallace  – (April 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM)  

Size 12 here. Which is to say, what I really end up wearing then is a 10.5.... in mens.

Pleased to see this entry!

SuziG  – (April 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM)  

Good stuff. It makes me giggle how much Shuja looooooooooves your style. Cuz it's so effin' cool.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP