Spotted in Business Casual

Loafers, Savers//Dress and Blouse, Goodwill//Bambi pin, Carrie's Flea Market
My work mainly involved me working from the comforts of my home, but last week had me doing stuff at the office. I couldn't get away with roaming around in just a t-shirt and knickers!
So, this is what I wore, layering a blouse underneath a dress to give the appearance of a jumper.

Ruh-roh. I forgot to fix the flap.
That explains why one shoe is not like the other.

Stripes and dots. Dots and stripes.
I guess it works. Now to figure out what I'll wear to today's meeting.

Until next time, ♥.

Unknown  – (June 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM)  

Really cute. I love stripes and dots together:)

Brenda  – (June 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM)  

adorable outfit. Really love the polka dot dress.

:)

Honor  – (June 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM)  

I love the clash of the stripes and polka dots, and the colour of the shirt gives it that extra je ne sais quoi ;)
xxx

So Yeah So  – (June 14, 2011 at 4:51 PM)  

Super cute. I love dots and stripes.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP