Lounge Lizard

Floral top, Salvation Army//Shorts, necklace & headscarf, Savers
A glimpse of my toes.
A glimpse of my new living room.
A glimpse of what I wear to lounge around, waiting for something to do.

A glimpse at my new record player, a birthday gift from The Boy.
It sits atop a lovely vintage wooden school desk scored from my local Habitat ReStore.
He also bought me the Postal Service's album, "Give Up." Currently, I own just two albums.
According to him, I am now the ULTIMATE hipster. (Goody, goody.)

Here's to another summer weekend.

Until next time, ♥.

So Yeah So  – (June 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

Your living room looks super cute and cozy. I'm pretty jealous of that record player.

Cara Edwards  – (June 15, 2011 at 4:39 AM)  

What a brilliant gift! Lucky thing!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP