Dressed for (Renter's) Success

Bambi pin, Carrie's Flea Market// Feather Dangle Earrings, DIY
 I wore this to look at potential houses a week or so ago. 
I'm incredibly determined to get my own place before semester's end.
Fortunately, we've already secured a place and will begin moving in next month!
Such a relief. Now I get to do grown up things like pay utilities.
Though, I must admit...I'm looking more forward to decorating!

Jeggings, TJ Maxx//Loafers, Chica Vintage on Etsy// Peasant Blouse, Goodwill//
Lil'Boys Navy Blazer, My Favorite Thrift Store//Headscarf, Midtowne Antique Mall
I finally had the chance to debut this jacket! I've been scouring the thrift haunts for the perfect boy blazer, always finding ones that are too big in the shoulders. The warmer weather allowed me to get away with just wearing this jacket. Let's hope the trend continues!

Until next time, ♥.

Unknown  – (April 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM)  

That blazer is lovely! Great outfit :)
Also, I just wanted to let you know that I got the giveaway purse the other day and wore it in one of my recent posts. Thanks again!

Amber  – (April 12, 2011 at 3:01 PM)  

cute blazer. congrats on scoring a new place

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP