Zombie Luhvin'

 So, I finally got to celebrate Valentine's Day with The Boy this past weekend!
I appreciated having the extra week to work on his gift considering I am such an epic procrastinator.
I didn't get to making the card until Thursday, but I had the whole thing planned for a few weeks now.
I made the envelope from a magazine page and some wrapping paper, reinforced with packaging tape.
I really liked the juxtaposition of the gooey cherry pie with the theme of the actual card inside!
Mmm...ZOMBIES!
The Boy really likes Zombies, so I knew I had to incorporate that into his Valentine card.
Mind you, I don't draw as often as I should...
nor do I paint as often as I should...
but I had fun nonetheless.
Perhaps a little too much fun! 

I opted to keep the inside of the card short and sweet...and slightly gory!
The best part? He also made me a card. (Macaroni, feathers, and pop-sickle sticks, anyone?)
I'd show you, but I think he'd get all flustered about it...silly boys.

I like having a Valentine! It's fun.
Until next time, ♥.

sunny days  – (February 21, 2011 at 4:20 PM)  

so great! i want my brain to think in craft like this! DEFINITLY gonna attempt to make my own card like that sometime. it looks fantastic. (:

Unknown  – (February 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM)  

lol, love it. Like to see more of your art pieces, I admire anyone who can draw or paint. I can only take pictures and admire raw talent from the outside looking in.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP