First Round of Interviews

Wolf Sweatshirt, Threadless.com//Floral Pencil Skirt, Spanish H&M//Boots, Ebay//
Striped Oxford, Wolfe Street//Earrings, Target
 Oh man, this humidity is doing strange things to my shaggy head!
Then again, I may be due for a haircut.
MOMMA! Haircut, please. (You see, she reads this religiously.)
But then again, the fanciful razoring of my hair in the shower probably didn't help.
MOMMA! Fix it, please. (Are you reading this?)
Let's see if this web-based plea actually works. These frizzies are really bugging me.

That previous ramble has nothing to do with the title of this post.
As a member of my honors program's Student Committee, I'm involved in the interviewing process.
I kind of get to help decide who gets accepted in the Fall! Somewhat daunting, but always fun.
It's especially rewarding when I spot someone I interviewed get in the program.
Interviews are also a great excuse to look spiffy. This is me being spiffy?

Ugh, I really do need a haircut.
Until next time, ♥.

Unknown  – (February 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM)  

love the whole look, specially the floral pencil skirt.

origami  – (February 24, 2011 at 12:42 AM)  

I'm a long time reader of your blog but I don't comment very often. This time I had too! I don't know what it is exactly but I adore this outfit (and your hair is pretty fab as well). I think it is how you mixed the prints, Threadless shirt included, and the fact that I have similar things in my closet so I'm feeling inspired. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP