Leopard Denim.

Skirt, Goodwill//Tent Blouse, Wolfe Street//Earrings, Samson's Bean//Boots, Ebay
 Sorry about the excess junk, I was too lazy to move my roommates' stuff elsewhere.
I've been feeling really eclectic this week. I blame the really awesome weather we've been having.
Let's hope it stays this way. Funny to think that just last week, it snowed heaps!
Anyways, I'm ready to bust out more skirts and dresses--my legs need a breather.

 Check out my new boots! I just got them in yesterday from Ebay.
The listing was kind of sketchy, providing only one dim photo...but I decided to take a chance.
They didn't cost me too much, so I'm glad I took the risk.
Aren't they lovely?

And, I've also been fascinated with long, dangling earrings. 
I got these from Mango's merchandise from Samson's Bean, our booth at Mid-Towne Antique Mall.
At a mere $1.50, I just couldn't resist!
Also, for everyone around Central Arkansas, we're having a clearance sale. Everything is 20% off except for the vinyls and items marked "FIRM." Be sure to check it out if you have the chance!
We're ready to start loading in plenty of yummy springtime lovelies!

For those not in the vicinity, I'll be putting in some new merchandise in my Etsy shop tonight!
Until next time, ♥.

Honor  – (February 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM)  

I love your earings, and your boots, they're great!

Amber  – (February 16, 2011 at 4:05 PM)  

great pair of boots, definitely worth the risk!

Amanda  – (February 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM)  

Very cute outfit- and I love your boots! Don't you love when eBay finds work out? :) I so wish I lived close enough to check out your antique mall booth! I love my bag, by the way! And the necklace! You=awesome.

Amanda

Unknown  – (February 16, 2011 at 9:42 PM)  

Those boots are so cool! And I love the combination of leopard print an denim :)

ching  – (February 17, 2011 at 1:51 AM)  

those earrings look divine on you.

Unknown  – (February 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM)  

OH I LOVE THOSE EARRING GIRL :D

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP