And With Heart-Shaped Bruises...


Please enjoy "Toothpaste Kisses" by The Maccabees.
I am very fond of this song and the video that accompanies it. It's just so stinkin' cute!
I also figured that it's Valentine's Day appropriate. Ruv ruv, blah blah.
For the first time of my existence, I have a legit Valentine! I never thought I'd see the day.
Anyways, eat lots of chocolate and receive my good vibes. 
I'll be stuck in class all day, so I won't get to properly celebrate until the weekend.
BUT! It also buys me time to finish up my gift! 
You see, I push the limits when it comes to procrastination.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Oh, random side-note: I was inches away from the Ying Yang Twins this weekend. No big deal.
Until next time, ♥.

SillyLittleLady  – (February 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM)  

so cute! I've not seen the video before but now I'm definitely sharing it with everyone :D

Honor  – (February 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM)  

I haven't heard this song for ages, thank you for reminding me :)

Brenda  – (February 15, 2011 at 11:30 AM)  

I love this song! I had never seen the video though ^.^ I hope you had a great Valentine's Day! :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP