Deutschland Treasure

 It's weird to look back on Saturday's Spring-like t-shirt weather, only to be smacked in the face with the biting cold. Mom recently gave my shaggy hair a trim, so now it requires a cozy hat more than ever.
It's freeeeezing out there! Sweater tights and layers help combat the chill, sort of. 

 I was hoping my red nose would show up in the photos, 
but I guess I had warmed up by the time I set up my tripod to shoot the day's outfit.
I really hate being all snotty-nosed in class. Fortunately, I am not alone.

Pleather Jacket, Sports Academy//80s top, Gift//Tights & Socks, TJ Maxx//Boots, Ebay//
Hemmed Skirt, Goodwill //Leopard Print Cardi, Ebay//Beanie, Savers//Gold Tassel Earrings, Spain//Skeleton Key Necklace, DIY
 My skirt's all wrinkly. That's what happens when you sit in class all day!

Isn't this a fun geometric top? It's wonderfully 80s and was a gift from my friend Memory.
She recently got back from studying abroad for a semester in Austria 
and picked this up for me in a vintage haunt during a rendezvous in Germany. 
I love receiving thoughtful gifts almost as much as I love giving them!

Until next time, ♥.

Brenda  – (February 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM)  

That's a cute top! I love your key necklace :)

Unknown  – (February 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM)  

Cute! I love your hair and the necklace. The print is very fun!

Amber  – (February 2, 2011 at 4:58 PM)  

loving your cardigan. I feel the same way being all snot nosed and stuff but I think everyone is going through it. I cant wait till things warm up around here

Ceady  – (February 3, 2011 at 1:49 AM)  

You look great! You outfit is so beautiful!! :-)
And You are so sweet in the second pict :-)!!! I love your site

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP