A Cure for the Dreadful Shniffles Treasure Trove

I woke up Sunday not feeling so hot, I even had to cancel a brunch date with a friend.
I immediately began to fight back with the usual OTC meds, but I'm still a bit shniffly today.
I decided an Etsy Treasury reflecting this theme was in order!
By the comments already being made on this treasury, 
it's apparent that I'm not the only one suffering from the dreadful wintertime sniffles. 
I hate being snot-nosed and just yucky in general. Sigh.
However, I do like this collection of remedies that are sourced straight from Etsy!
Shop the actual Etsy treasury online here: A Cure for the Dreadful Shniffles
Let's hope everyone begins to feel better!

Until next time, ♥.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP