Taking One From The Kiddies

Blargh! Classes are back in session. 
Blargh! I've neglected my blog again. 
I'll do better. AT least, I'll try to do better.
Anyways, I decided to start the day off right with my new Siamese-wolf brooch from Tillybloom.
I had been eying this baby for so long. I finally caved in when I made a sale, because I believe in Etsy karma 

In case you were ever curious, this is my backpack. 
All throughout elementary through high school, we were required to have clear or mesh backpacks.
I geeked out in search of the coolest backpack. I think I found this one in the kid's section of TJ Maxx.
Score! 

I'm rewearing a little boy's sweater I bought this weekend at My Favorite Thrift Store.
If you're ever in the area, you should definitely check them out. The proceeds benefit Our House, a local shelter for the working homeless. I've volunteered there before and it's pretty darn fantastic. 

Here's to another successful semester. I'll try and get back to all of you lovely bloggers out there.
Until next time, ♥.

Honor  – (January 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM)  

I love the broach

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP