Foodie Fun: White-Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

The dried cranberries soaking in a bath of egg and 'nilla extract.
 So, I realize that the foods I post have been limited to cookies.
I also realize that you may be under the false impression that I subsist on cookies alone.
However, this is not the case...but, I do love me some cookies!
These are no exception.
You can find the original recipe for White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal cookies 

 Mainly, I wanted an excuse to whip out my new mixer that I got for Christmas.
Though, I do not recommend trying new appliances and making dough an hour before your next class. 
Inevitably, you will either be really late or really out of breath.
My inner-dork compelled me to walk extra fast, arriving two minutes early.

 Hurrah! for new appliances that help make things a tad bit easier than normal.

 I altered the recipe some by throwing in coconut flakes and honey-roasted almonds.
Here they are just hanging out in my oven...making the whole apartment smell oh-so yummy!

Ta-da! The finished product. Let me tell you, they are NOMMY!

I think The Boy and I may concoct a quiche later...or maybe a Canela shake.
 I haven't decided yet. Either way, I'll try and remember to document it.
I would hate for you to think I eat cookies all of the time!

Until next time, ♥.

Lucy, Dear Fish  – (January 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM)  

YUM! These look amazing. Love that you altered the recipe too, I always do that so I can add more deliciousness to my cookies! I am so jealous that you got a mixer for Christmas. I've been wanting one of those big KitchenAids for ages, but I think I may have to wait until I have a real house!
BTW, I have been loving all of your etsy updates. I wish I had enough money to buy things!

sunny days  – (January 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM)  

obsessed.make these for me anytime hahaha (:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS  – (January 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM)  

This looks so good! I wish more places would sub out raisins for cranberries....I absolutely despise raisins >.<

xx
MILK TEETHS

Honor  – (January 29, 2011 at 12:12 PM)  

Those cookies look so scrummy

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

Meream  – (January 31, 2011 at 6:02 AM)  

Oh I should get me one of those mixers.

And oh, I gave you an award on my blog. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP