All Wrapped Up.

 I kept things simple this year. 
Pretty sure I burned myself out last year trying to find multiple "perfect" gifts. 
And, I think Christmas totally snuck up on me...tricky, tricky holiday!

 Gifts to friends were delivered yesterday. 
I'm so ready to just chill, catch up on the blogosphere, and get fat (again!).
Should make for a nice holiday, though first I need to get some things ready for the booth.
It's already starting to look a little scarce and I'm sure people may come in to spend Christmas monies!

I found myself a skeleton key in a totally rad antique mall while I was in Austin!

->Cream Silk Blouse, Goodwill
->Homemade Leopard Print Skirt, Goodwill
->Skeleton Key, Uncommon Objects
->Red Cardigan, Half of Half
->Oxfords, Goodwill
->Plaid Scarf worn in hair, Gift from Mango
->Ring, ebay

Happy Holidays! Hope you have a good one.
Until next time, ♥.

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS  – (December 24, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

Hi Miss Myriam, first off: the leopard with the holiday red looks so good! It's a nice twist to the usual color combos during this time of the year. Also, that skeleton key is pretty rad. Whenever I see them at antique stores I always have to play with them (but they also creep me out at the same time?)

Anyway, I should get off the internet and do something Christmas-y but have a Merry Christmas okay? :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Amber Blue Bird  – (December 24, 2010 at 7:50 PM)  

you look so flippin cute in this outfit! ANd yes Christmas was sneaky this year. Hope you have a great Christmas

Mimi  – (December 24, 2010 at 9:19 PM)  

Christmas ALWAYS sneaks up on me! I love the socks, tights, oxfords combo you got going on;)

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous –   – (December 25, 2010 at 4:12 AM)  

Happy Holidays! Love that key on you :) Great find!

Fransisca Angela  – (December 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

Hello there,I'm dying to have your shoes!I've been searching for one like yours.Nice blog and Merry Christmas :)

Amanda  – (December 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

I hope you had a great Christmas, Myriam :) I love that you're rocking the leopard print! I've been pretty into it lately, with leopard print flats and a sweater :)

Danielle  – (December 27, 2010 at 3:49 PM)  

Nice necklace! I really like the color palette of this outfit. And I did not buy anyone presents this year except for my boyfriend, haha. I'm just not a good gift finder.

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP