Lil' Sissy & Boyfrand: Round One

My little sissy is all "growed" up, finishing up her last year of high school.
Last Friday, she and her boyfriend came over so that I could take their senior photos and couple photos.
Little did I know that I would end up not only photographing them, but styling them as well.
While my sister was getting dressed in an outfit I pulled from my own closet, I managed to snap some portraits of her boyfriend. I wanted to take advantage of the lovely lighting that comes in my living room.
He's wearing my fedora and an army fatigue shirt I thrifted a while back.
Isn't he just precious?

Here's my sister, wearing my shirt...and jacket...and boots...and feather fascinator.
I tried my hardest to be objective in dressing her, but I guess it didn't work.
She looks so much like me in this outfit, it's a tad bit creepy.
(Intentional awkward couple photo...I told him to make it obvious that he's staring at her butt)
At this point of the day, the sun was overhead...so they're a little washed out.
Oh well, I just love making my sister laugh.
Oh, and a DUCKFACE for good measure!
We'll probably have a second round of photographs soon...
First I need to buy a new lens, considering I broke mine yesterday!!! 
I'm now having to resort to the kit lens. A sad day, indeed.

Until next time, ♥.

Amber  – (November 12, 2010 at 4:20 PM)  

cute photo shoot, i love your sisters glasses

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP