Featured.

image courtesy of Starr Crow
Woke up to a dismal downcast day. Cold and wet. Yuck yuck yuck.
But! There's nothing like being featured that can perk me right up.
Checking my email between class, I realized that I was getting more comments than usual.
The lovely and talented Starr of A Thought Is The Blossom posted photos from a recent shoot.
Head over to her blog to see even more impeccably shot photographs!
You may recognize the get-up from a recent outfit post...
but these pictures far surpass anything that I could accomplish 
within the confines of my living room using my dinky remote and tripod.

Mmmm...I look a tad awkward (in a good way?). I'm camera shy around other people (again). 
Though, hopefully there'll be more shoots with Starr in the future!

Until next time, ♥. 

Kristina Clemens  – (November 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

The pumpkin cookies look like they'd be awesome! Must try sometime!
Kristina J.

SillyLittleLady  – (November 29, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

It was nice to meet you through Starr's post :) I really like your blog!

Claire Nouveau  – (November 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

just saw you over at starrs. sooo lovely! your blog is totally cute too ;)

...  – (November 30, 2010 at 12:09 AM)  

hey lady, i must say your blog is right up my alley. consider yourself followed :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP