Summoning Fall.

Okay, so it's not exactly Fall weather here in Arkansas, but all of the buildings are campus are FREEZING.
It makes absolutely no sense, though it kind of lets me get away with wearing a cardigan to class.

I wore this to my only class today at 9am. I used the rest of the day to photograph new merch for the shop.
This weekend will be spent listing new items...and doing my homework?
Let's see if I can't sneak some crafts into the mix, there's a dress here that I've been meaning to hem up.

Man, I've been looking for the perfect canary-yellow cardigan for ages and found this one at Savers for about 3 dollars; I just despised the original dinky plastic buttons. I replaced them with these cool metal ones that I bought 
from Midtowne Antique Mall and it was good as new!

The belt and shoes come from my recent haul from 50% off sale at Savers this past Labor Day. I can already assume that they'll be put into heavy rotation this fall...whenever that will be. I'm so ready. I miss my layers.
-> Canary Yellow Cardigan, Thrifted
-> Canary Yellow Socks, pack o' colors on sale at Cititrends
-> Suede Camel Oxfords, Thrifted
-> Cognac Braided Leather Belt, Thrifted
-> Ruffle Dark-Wash Denim Romper, TJ Maxx
-> Paisley Scarf used as a Headwrap, Thrifted

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (September 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM)  

I love this! The colors are great, and the cardigan and shoes are amazing :)

Amanda

Meream  – (September 14, 2010 at 6:53 AM)  

That cardigan is pretty!

And you have fab items. :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP