Skirt Switch Up

 Alright, so I've already worn this skirt fairly recently...but I couldn't resist wearing it as a dress.
Arkansas is apparently experiencing a heat wave this week (you mean, it gets worse?).
The temperatures are to hit past 100. Bleh. Bare shoulders help, but I threw on the vest for coverage.

Ignore the nasty fire ant bite on my foot.
Instead, focus on the lovely sandals that I scored at Savers earlier this summer.
Vintage leather. Hunt Club. My size. All for a tune of a mere 3 bucks!

Skirt & Men's Vest, Goodwill// Belt, Wolfe Street//Sandals & Necklace, Savers//Feather Earrings, DIY

I wore this out yesterday for some Tokyo House with friends.
(Sushi buffet. Oh mah gawddd. It's amazing!)
Surprisingly, I did not pass out from a food coma as soon as I got back home.
The heat will make it hard for me not to give in to my daily uniform of cutoffs and a ratty t-shirt.

When can it cool down? I want layers!
Until next time, ♥.

Adora Mehitabel  – (August 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM)  

i love your earings and your nail polsih on your toes!

The Style Rawr  – (August 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM)  

Oooh, we also love your nail polish! Such a yummy colour. We can't imagine it getting that hot here, we're moaning about the temperature in the UK & it's nothing in comparison!! lol.

We're now following you! Please check us out ;)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

Jennifer Fabulous  – (August 2, 2011 at 7:31 PM)  

I love this outfit!! To wear that skirt as a dress is BRILLIANT. You totally pull it off. The vest was the perfect touch as well. :)

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS  – (August 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM)  

I love the vest with this outfit and the skinny belt was the perfect touch :)

Amanda  – (August 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM)  

So cute! You always do such a good job at wearing a skirt as a dress :) The vest is the perfect finishing touch!

Katie  – (August 2, 2011 at 9:56 PM)  

Beautiful, and I love you toenail polish! ;)

Rachel  – (August 4, 2011 at 5:33 AM)  

I love your nail polish and your sandals!

DaytoDayRunway  – (August 8, 2011 at 10:54 AM)  

I'm ready for some layers too!

I grew up here, so I should be used to heat but damn....this can stop at any time!

Meream  – (August 8, 2011 at 2:22 PM)  

That is one rockin' outfit! Very you, very fun. :)

thegirlhassparke  – (August 11, 2011 at 5:49 AM)  

this skirt looks great as a dress, love it styled with the vest!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP