Skrillex on a Sunday

Okay, okay...so I realize last Sunday was Father's Day...
But all I could think about was this Skrillex set that I've known about for months.
The Boy introduced me to Skrillex way back when we were first talking and well, I was hooked!
This is what I decided to wear. In hindsight, a loose tank would have been much better.
At least I switched from my kilty loafers to these more practical sneakers.

Image c/o Arkansas Online
I found this image online documenting some of the nonsense going on at the event.
Can you see me? Can you spot The Boy? 
It's like a groady version of Where's Waldo.
By the end of it all, I was absolutely drenched but incredibly pleased.
Dancing is my medicine.

Here's a taste of what Skrillex sounds like.
He just released the video this week!
Fresh off the press.

Altered Shorts, Savers//Sneakers, Target//Shirt, Mango in Spain//
Headscarf, Estate Sale//Necklace, Estate Sale
This is my model pout.
This is why I am not a model.
Nice try though, eh?

Until next time, ♥.

Meream  – (June 26, 2011 at 6:24 AM)  

What are you talking about? That pout can sell products!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP