An Enameling First.

Hey now! It's a first for me, at least...
We just finished up the metals assignment in my Crafts class, 
which only solidified my desire to continue into metals/ jewelry-making. 
Pretty exciting stuff! 
Anyways, we learned how to enamel last week.
I went into the studio during my free time just to play around with the enameling. 
(I even showed up late to a Scholars class because I was waiting for my metal to cool!) 
Here's the very first pair of earrings that I made with my new enameling skills.
 They were once just plain old copper washers, now transformed into a pair of earrings!

Cardigan, Savers//Dress, Leotard, & Booties, Goodwill//Locket, Hidden Treasures
Enameled Copper Washer Earrings, DIY!
Unfortunately, I had to turn them in this week for a grade...along with the other two pairs that I made.
Hopefully I'll get them back soon because I'm really itching to flaunt them around.
In the meantime, I've bought my own copper washers for future transformation purposes.
Let's just see if I can muster the time and energy to play around some more in the studio!

Until next time, ♥.

Unknown  – (April 6, 2011 at 5:03 PM)  

Cool earrings! Look forward to seeing what else you make:)

Brenda  – (April 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM)  

Such a neat idea. Love the earrings!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP