Toughen Up the Denim Jumper

Hemmed Denim Jumper, Silk Blouse, and Boots, Goodwill//
Watercolor Headscarf, Estate Sale//Belt, Junktique Sale

Welcome new readers!
Here's a quickie outfit post for all you lovelies (new and old) out there.
I wore this to our last Donaghey Scholars dinner, potluck style.
The jumper was sitting in Samson's Bean forever and never got sold...so naturally I took it back.
I attempted to toughen a pretty girly look with black tights and my go-to black booties.
Expect to see the jumper more once the weather decides to stay spring-like permanently.

Also, don't forget to enter my blogoversary giveaway!
You just need to be a follower of my blog and comment on the giveaway post.
Be sure to tell your friends. It's easy!

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (March 29, 2011 at 1:37 PM)  

I love the way you tie scarfs in your hair! Every time I try it, I feel like I look silly!

Unknown  – (March 30, 2011 at 3:34 PM)  

This look is cute on you. Wearing jumpers always makes me feel like I'm in elementary school, probably because that was part of my school uniform back then. Somehow you've managed to make it look "grown-up" and cool:)

Jo - Lost in the Haze  – (March 30, 2011 at 10:02 PM)  

Love! You look great, adore the layering + the scarf! x www.lostinthehaze.com

fashioneggpplant  – (March 30, 2011 at 10:54 PM)  

i love your blog! your outfit is so cute! :)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP