Nail Biter.

Floral dress & Cardi, Goodwill//Socks, Burlington Coat Factory//Shoes, ChicasVintage//
Headscarf, Estate Sale//Necklace, Morikaty
Notice the lack of tights? 
Spring is just about here and the weather is acting in accordance!
I almost went bare-legged, but decided to compromise with knee highs instead.
You can never trust Arkansas weather and I also didn't feel like blinding anyone with my paleness.
I love love love my kilty-oxford-loafer hybrids! They add just the right amount of school girl lass to any outfit. 
I mean, who doesn't like dressing like a school girl?

I bought this necklace a while back with funds made from my very first Etsy sale.
It's a baby sewing machine and button. Unlike my clothespin necklace, the sewing machine is not functional. 
Oh, but that'd be so precious! And convenient too!

Until next time, ♥.

Lucy, Dear Fish  – (March 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM)  

I love that dress, it's so springtime-y! And you wear knee highs so well. They look so awkward on me, I'm jealous!

Honor  – (March 22, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

So brave going out 'bare-legged' I've been contemplaiting it for a couple of weeks but whenever I've been close to it's gone cold again. I think the weather is just not ready yet :(
xxx

Robyn  – (March 22, 2011 at 5:01 PM)  

Love the knee highs. I am a lifelong nail biter. I'm not proud.

Sea Bird  – (March 23, 2011 at 12:33 AM)  

Awww, that necklace is so cute. It was spring in Michigan last week, but now it's winter again, so unfair!

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP