Etsy Shop Update: Statement Jewelry

Oh hey! I was actually productive for once in my life.
Look at me finally getting my act together and listing a few things on my poor abandoned Etsy.
This is just a smidgen of the things I listed. Check out the entire shop to see my other items!



I rather like listing just a few, really nice items as opposed to a whole slew of random merchandise.
But as I've said before, I'm a lazy bum. Let's see if I can keep up this productivity!

Until next time, ♥.

Unknown  – (January 21, 2011 at 1:57 AM)  

I love the first ring with the hummingbird.
I agree with your attitude towards jewellery. I don't own too much. You always wear your favourite pieces anyway.


stop by some time
www.jumellejumelle.blogspot.com

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS  – (January 21, 2011 at 9:19 PM)  

aw that hummingbird pin is so sweet--have you ever seen on still? It's such a trip!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP