The Linguist

We're screening the Linguist tonight on campus.
The people involved in the film will be here and everything.
I get to have my When Languages Die book signed!
One should never pass up the opportunity to gain some culture.
Especially if it's free. Well, that goes for anything really.
Thus, I have to dress up, business casual. This is all I could muster.
If I were to ever work corporate, I would hope I could get away with wearing something similar.
Luckily, I won't have to worry about that for at least two more years.
->Striped Button-Up, Wolfe Street
->Camel Sweater, Goodwill
->Acid-Wash Jeggings, TJ Maxx
->Blue Flats, Target
->Headscarf, Estate Sale
->Feather Pin, Wolfe Street

Until next time, ♥.

Amanda  – (October 26, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

I love the layering of the shirt and sweater! Have fun- I always loved having free events to go to when I was in college :)

Amanda

Meream  – (October 27, 2010 at 7:05 AM)  

I am loving the layering, too. I will copy this one of these days ;-)

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP